1. How long is the commitment? FleetDaddy is available with either a 24 or 36 month subscription term.
2. What does FleetDaddy cost? A 36 month subscription is $35 / vehicle per month and a 24 month subscription is $39 / vehicle per month.
3. Is there a hardware cost or an installation cost on top of my subscription? The hardware cost is included in the monthly subscription agreement. There is however, a one-time investment of $65.00 per vehicle for shipping, installation, and activation.
4. Does installation leave visible holes or screws in my dashboard? No, there are no visible holes or screws or other damage to your vehicle. As a matter of fact, everything is out of sight, under the dash board.
5. How long does an installation take? Fifteen to twenty minutes is all that is needed for most vehicles.
6. My trucks are busy making money for me, can I schedule an install for after-hours or weekend? Absolutely. Evening or weekend installation is a common requirement.
7. How much training is required for me to use FleetDaddy? For a company with twenty or fewer vehicles training takes about 90 minutes. That covers adding vehicles and drivers, reporting, alerts, and geofences.
8. How much does FleetDaddy training cost? Training is free and is delivered via the Web on a daily basis. You can attend as many sessions as you like for free.
9. When will I see results from FleetDaddy? Most customers see their first positive changes within the first week of use. Immediately after install, you will begin to receive alerts whenever a threshold that YOU set is exceeded. A threshold can be velocity-based (speed, hard-braking), location-based (arriving / departing a location or getting too far from or too near a landmark), time-based (after hours usage for example) or alert you to a condition like excessive idling.
10. I’ve heard a lot about FleetDaddy reducing my fleet insurance costs. How do I take advantage of that? Reducing insurance premiums is one of the great benefits of FleetDaddy and it's why we work so closely with insurance agents and carriers. Call us, we’ll talk to your insurance agent and carrier for you.